- I'm in...
- I want to...
- Content Services
- Production Services
- Fulfillment Services
- All Solutions
- About Us
Home › Legal Services
A fast and efficient solution to document management.
Document management is a critical part of your daily business. The clients you serve depend on your ability to manage volumes of information in print and electronic format. As your trusted publishing partner, ViaTech can ease the challenge of document version control and assist in controlling access to sensitive content. The solution is in our online and secure digital asset management system, an on demand system that syncs up with your workflow.
ViaTech has a history of supporting legal professionals dating back to our origins as a manufacturer of legal ledgers. Today our business is consistently ahead of the curve, providing customers with access to publishing tools to enhance their own efficiency.
Our online customer center is open 24/7 and your data is backed up in a secure redundant environment that ensures its integrity. The content of your documentation is managed online by your resources. This gives you the ability to control accuracy, update information and place orders easily. You’ll know when, how and by whom updates are made to your documentation.
We guarantee that we’ll minimize your shipping costs, printing as close to the point of use across a network of ViaTech and preferred partner centers. We’ve set the standard high, to exceed your expectations. Once again, publishing is a meaningful part of your practice.
Enhanced Publishing with ViaTech
- Secure online account management
- Proprietary access to customer assets
- Print close to the point of use: save on shipping
- Online ordering and content proofing
- Offset and digital printing services
- Eliminate inventories: print on demand
- 24/7 account access online
- Just-in-time service eliminates rush charges
Products to Fit Your Needs
- Legal documentation
- Incorporation kits and corporate seals
- Custom and standard binder options
- Tabs and dividers
- Foil-stamped record books
- Tape-bound, spiral-bound and stapled binding
- Regulatory documentation
- Research papers
- Digital media duplication